Saturday, May 22, 2010

I am new to C, how can I look in my standard libraries for functions??

stdio and conio etc?

I am new to C, how can I look in my standard libraries for functions??
Best to go to Microsoft's MSDN site and do a search for the library you want to view (most are the dlls but sdtio and conio are just the tip of the iceberg...) and viewing the libraries themselves isn't the easiest way to learn how they work...





See attached urls for example on printf etc... and use the links down the left of the second link to show you more...
Reply:To know what functions you can use


Read the stdio.h and conio.h header files which are located in the include directory which is defined by your compiler.


The compiler IDE can allow you to read those files by right clicking the header file in the #include statement and clicking View source or something similar


No comments:

Post a Comment