Saturday, May 22, 2010

Are there scientists who have a C grade point average?

I have a Bachelors Degree in General Biology. Although I have a C average, I still have a strong interest in the biological sciences. I have been visiting libraries and performing research at home, with some items I have. Are there any scientists who studied inside and outside of acedemic fields?

Are there scientists who have a C grade point average?
With a C average, you can become President of the United STates, but are not likely to be accepted for advanced scientific training at a serious academic institution.





However, you can take additional undergraduate coursework as a special student or candidate for a second Bachelor's degree. If you go back to school and "ace" it, and then do well on your GREs, a school may feel that you've shown that you are capable of advanced work, and ascribing your earlier grades to immaturity, and.be willing to take a chance on you.


No comments:

Post a Comment