Friday, July 31, 2009

Windows Media Play songs disappear off Library?

Last night I tried creating a compilation c.d. I was ripping the songs using a different software (cant remember the name). Then I'd go into Windows Media Player and add to the library getting it to search the desktop for new music (ripped songs from software to the desk top). It would find the songs and put them in the library but as I added more to the Library some songs would just totally disappear before I had the chance to send them to the Burn List. I then tried to send them to the Burn list before adding more songs to the library and found that they continued to drop off the library but remained in the burn list but then I found i had more than one copy of song. Does anyone know where i am going wrong? Why are they disappearing from the Library?

Windows Media Play songs disappear off Library?
This is odd, i do the same thing but are successful at burning my CD's. Check your settings, are you using the latest version of the Player? Good Luck


No comments:

Post a Comment