Friday, July 31, 2009

Does anyone know an easier way to empty the library of WMP?

I could simply not find out how to empty the library of windows media player 11.


I followed a lot of tips after google-ing... eventually I uninstalled version11. and 10. now I still had a full library...





SO: I MOVED the LIBRARY from it's original location, from D drive to C drive...


then I asked media player to play all the music from its library... and let it find out for itself that it could no longer find the files...


that worked and then I finally got a window asking me if I wanted to empty the library from files it could not find....


Gee....


is there a better way?





thanks for reading all that...

Does anyone know an easier way to empty the library of WMP?
http://www.softwaretipsandtricks.com/win...





Just instructs you to delete the library meta data, like where your files are stored. Once deleted, restart WMP and it should rebuild it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment