Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Can I use MatrixVB matrices in Visual C++?

I want to use a DLL file created in Visual C++ to do some common matrix algebra functions much faster than MatrixVB (my matrix algebra package for VB5.0). VB is incredibly slow with this sort of thing, but I inherited it from the last person on the project, so I have no choice but to farm the work out to C++.





However, I am not very experienced with this, so I am not sure how I can import a matrix object from VB into C++ and then export another matrix back into VB. (I will be using a couple of small matrices to get a larger matrix of partial derivatives--something I know will be much faster in a better programming language.)





Will this work? I am currently using Matv as my matrix algebra library for C++.

Can I use MatrixVB matrices in Visual C++?
Monica honey you should be able to do that here is your link





http://www.vbcodemagician.dk/links/defau...





http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en%26amp;q=H...


No comments:

Post a Comment