Thursday, July 30, 2009

Itunes library question HELP!?

okay, ever since that update with itunes and looking at the iphone i was motivated to update my whole itunes library with all album names and covers for coverflow and to see them onto my ipod. The only problem is i didn't know i had SOOO MANY SONGS until now. Its SOO hard and aggrevating to find all the album covers and album names. Ive been at it for at least 2 hours and i have only gotten to the C's. Is there anyway my library can be updated by itunes automatically? I know you can do get album artwork but i would still need all the album names. So folks is there anyway itunes can do this for me?

Itunes library question HELP!?
If the songs have enough information (like title, artist, composer, etc) it may be automatically updated the album cover otherwise, no. Most the songs we download from P2P, some websites, over ripped by yourself don't have these kinds of information.
Reply:hi im trying to add album covers to my itunes


and tony u said you did it one by one


how did you do it one by one? i cant seem to get it to work? Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment