Friday, July 31, 2009

Recover itune library... is it possible?

so my dad cleaned out our computer [by downloading/using spyware], and little did i know, it also meant that it would clean out my WHOLE itunes library and limewire library. So i was wondering if ANYONE out there can help me recover my songs in the itunes library. Now, keep in mind, that the songs that i have are not purchased from itunes, but from limewire... I am not sure if this would make a difference or not. **also, it would also be nice [ whether you know how to recover itunes library or not] if you could help me recover my limewire library.**


THIS WOULD BE A BIG HELP!


this is fairly important, b/c stupidly, i had set my ipod to 'automatically sync' (which means that as soon as its pluggd into itune, my ipod would update from what has been changed in my library.) Therefore, if i were to plug my ipod in now, all of my songs would be erased, so i will have to live like this until someone helps!


PLEASE HELP ME!


THANK YOU!

Recover itune library... is it possible?
Sorry to tell you this, but if you lost the file with the source mp3s it means you lost everything. If you had only lost the itunes you could've recover because you still had the limewire source music file. This happened to me on a different sircumstance and I had to download the music again.


No comments:

Post a Comment