Friday, July 31, 2009

Lost downloaded limewire files from library..HELP!!?

This is my situation, I had alot of media downoalded in my Library and all the downloaded files were shared in a "limewire" folder in my "c" drive.


I have'nt use it for a few weeks so when I got on to limewire today i was surprised to see that there was a problem with accessing my library on limewire,....apparently it seems all the music in my limewire folder is gone, i looked in my recycle bin and its not there...no idea what could have happenned..does anybody have any ideas as to how to find them or get them back?.Also there is no music in my "my music" folder either...


when i try to access my library on limewire it says i need to reconfigure my folder, than it leads me to a page where i add or remove folders to where my downloaded music will go but even when i changed the folder theres still nothing there...when i click on the "share" tab where my library should open up it says you can configure folders u share in limewire .


I downloaded a file restorer program yet no music came up

Lost downloaded limewire files from library..HELP!!?
You are one of the few persons left on this planet that has not gotten the word - Lime Wire is a VIRUS and SPYWARE Downloader.





You need to remove the virus that has deleted your folders.
Reply:So now I have 3 more Qs,


1- Which media sharing program is a good one, especially for mp3s





2- should I just delete my limewire or just scan it with some anti-virus software, I don't know much about that though, would Norton antivirus work?





3- How do I recover my deleted/lost mp3 files? Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment