Sunday, August 2, 2009

Pls,can someone send me a C++ project of around 400lines whichcan run on linux (fedora 3)O.S.i need in 2 days?

I need this project and i have to give my presentation.


this C++ project ,which should run on linux O.S(fedora 3), can be on any topic like library management,hotel management,ticket confirmation for plane etc.this project should be around 400 or 500lines.if someone sends me within 2days ,i shall be very grateful to him/her.pls send me the code and withthis whatever neccessary.

Pls,can someone send me a C++ project of around 400lines whichcan run on linux (fedora 3)O.S.i need in 2 days?
there aint a person on the planet that is going to do all that for you - by all means ask questions, but expecting people to code entire projects for you is just ridiculous.
Reply:You are amazing. Why are you in school? Certainly NOT to learn anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment