Sunday, August 2, 2009

Mystery Books: C is for Corpse?

C is for corpse:


who are the characters


the problem


a summary


ending


please tell me! my library doesn't have the book and my parents won't let me buy it and I have a book report due! please tell me!

Mystery Books: C is for Corpse?
I haven't read the book or any of the series, so I guess you'll have to pick up what you can on-line. I suppose at this point it's too late to tell your teacher you can't get the book? Did you wait too long? I'm going to guess that's why your parents won't help. I hope so, though what a tough way to learn your lesson. I'm pretty sure you could have bought a used copy on Amazon for 1 cent plus $3.49 for mailing - I may even have a copy on eBay for cheaper than that (price plus shipping).





Try Amazon and read the summary and reviews. You can also search in the book, though I don't think to the extent of reading it.





There are probably websites for fans of the series, too. Good luck. I surely don't envy your position - doing a report on a book I haven't read. Yikes!

cabbage

No comments:

Post a Comment