Sunday, August 2, 2009

How Do I Add My Videos To My Itunes Library?

Hi, i have been looking for a way to add my movies to my itunes library for easy access for awhile now with out any luck. so...





how would i be able to add my .avs videos into my itunes library?





this is what my files look like ---%26gt; http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3260/2331...





I was also wondering if i would need to combine the files into a single one to add them to itunes or would i need to create a single 1 - 3 mg video with a link to the actual file almost fooling iitunes? how would i go about doing this?





I apprciate everyone for taking their time out of their day to help me with this.





As well, would you please not post any programs with a cost higher than 15$ b/c i am not a pretty broke college student. free is def. the best :D





Thank you Again :D

How Do I Add My Videos To My Itunes Library?
I don't know it this will work for the AVS video format but I use videora, which is free, to convert ripped DVDs to a file format that is compatible with iTunes and my iPod.


It is something you could try.
Reply:Ryan


Your files are movie files from a DVD, you have to convert them to .mp4, .m4v, or .mov so they can be played in itunes and also in your ipod.


Since you want to do it w/free software I would recommend doing it with


http://www.videora.com/en-us/Converter/i...


or


http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/products/dvd...


Since you have your DVD files already in your hard drive you should not have any decryption issues.


Good Luck

long stem roses

No comments:

Post a Comment