Sunday, August 2, 2009

C/2006 P1 - When, where.......???

I've heard that the C/2006 P1 will be visible on January 20th. I got a 6in Dub...what will I be able to see and where and when should I look? Also, I got the intelliscope, does anybody know the object's name in the intelliscope's library?

C/2006 P1 - When, where.......???
C/2006 P1 is comet McNaught, and it's visible around sunset in the west. I'm told it's visible in the twilight, so look where the sun's setting and you should be able to see it with the naked eye. If you're going to use a 'scope be Very Careful not to look at the sun!! The weather hasn't been kind to me, but I'm told it's bright, with a very long tail.





I don't believe it's going to be visible until the 20th - you've probably got 2 more days to see it.
Reply:try www.space.com or





http://astroprofspage.com/archives/591


No comments:

Post a Comment